Rail Unions making up the Coordinated Bargaining Group (CBG) announced today that they have reached a Tentative National Agreement with the Nation’s Freight Rail Carriers. The CBG is comprised of six unions, including the BLET.
- Temporary Operations Agreement 2019
- New Member Open Enrollment is Now!
- Union Pacific Military Employees!!!
- Letter from BLET National President Dennis Pierce
- Members Eligible for Ratification Vote: BLET Tentative National Agreement
- NATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS UPDATE: COORDINATED BARGAINING GROUP UNIONS REACH TENTATIVE NATIONAL CONTRACT AGREEMENT
- National negotiations update: Coordinated Bargaining Group Unions say contract negotiations take a “step backwards”
- This is your union, and it is strongest when you are involved