As part of our ongoing effort to conclude national contract negotiations, the Coordinated Bar-gaining Group (CBG) met with the nation’s freight rail Carriers (NCCC) for three days during the week of June 26th. These efforts were part of our ongoing mediation process, mandated by the Railway Labor Act when the parties have been unable to reach a voluntary agreement, and managed by the National Mediation Board.
- 2021 NOTICE OF NOMINATIONS
- Protection of American Jobs in Cross-Border Rail Operations with Mexico Act
- Veterans Day Packet
- Temporary Operations Agreement 2019
- New Member Open Enrollment is Now!
- Union Pacific Military Employees!!!
- Letter from BLET National President Dennis Pierce
- Members Eligible for Ratification Vote: BLET Tentative National Agreement
- NATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS UPDATE: COORDINATED BARGAINING GROUP UNIONS REACH TENTATIVE NATIONAL CONTRACT AGREEMENT
- National negotiations update: Coordinated Bargaining Group Unions say contract negotiations take a “step backwards”
- This is your union, and it is strongest when you are involved